11 Value-Based Marketing Principles
This blog contains affiliate links and will not make any service or product cost more. The affiliate links gives a kind commission to Nurse Becca Consulting.
Aside from a brief overview, we will also cover a list of 11 Value-based marketing principles to give you a better understanding of how this process works for different niche sterategies.
In building information, and reading blogs, watching YouTubes and generally reseaching value-based concepts and different meanings of Value-Based this article has a nice approach. According to Sue Mills in her article, “Value-Based Marketing-Why Do You Need It”,
To bring this back to my dear old Dad and his teachings. For years he has been going on about the fact that business Values are not just a set of principles that a business promotes to tick the box. They are and should be the set of core values and fundamental principles that an organisation operates by, unequivocally. Throughout the entire organisation, not just in their Health and Safety space, or their marketing space, but in every part of the business.
In other words, you walk the walk with a stride that can mirror your customers in order to provide value by demonstrating your values infuse with theirs as a synergy.
Also noteworthy is the known psychology fact that people more largely believe What Dad
Taught, since he is a universal authority. This is ironic but true that building upon testamonials and creating an engaging brand ignites your business.
Introducing your value-based pricing
What is value based pricing? This simple technique can bring better relationships with your clients and offer a way to market that opens new opportunities to expand your customer experience.
In health care, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services unrolled value based pricing and incentives for:
- Home Health-When patients need help at home after a surgery or illness and have a nurse, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, spiritual and social support they may qualify for home health based on their condition and insurance eligibility.
- Primary Care-This essential cornerstone is preventative and helps to provide continuity of care.
- Skilled Nursing Centers-Skilled Nursing Centers may get value based pricing and incentives for reducing infections, falls, and other elements of care. CMS has created a value based program for this level of care.
- End Stage Kidney Disease-This program measures criteria into 2020 for keeping minerals such as calcium at safe levels, making sure patients are protected from infection-reducing blood sepsis and making sure the red blood cells have enough ability to carry oxygen (hemoglobin).
- Hospital Readmission reduction incentives.
These models are aimed at increasing quality by rewarding good patient outcomes. Reporting certain quality measures result in healthy incentives that motivate health care companies to compete for quality. You can go ahead and dive into statistics and ask perplexing questions on who funded the research endeavors. But the continual attention of this type of model is for creating outcomes which improve health and wellness while maintaining reasonable cost for a larger society. This is a political topic of historical, current and future importance.
One nature of explanation for value based pricing has to do with the perception of value highlighted over the cost of the service or product. This may sound confusing, but this is elementary and will make sense with considering the list of 11 Principles for Value Based Marketing.
11 Principles for Value Based Marketing
- Values are an emotional pillars which relate to helping your customer with their needs
- This link highlights the hotel example well: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/nnursebecca/blog/7-phenomenal-features-of-the-spiffy-g-wagon/a_aid/b593f450
- Jay’s example. Market research in dentistry. Jay Niell is a personal business coach who provides weekly live video training and mentorship for members of the online business community on Wealthy Affiliate. One live training almost 7 years ago, Jay gave a presentation in which he called the dental office to offer help with their online ratings and SEO; their rank suffered from rotten reviews. Not just about rotten teeth, but entailing actual awful dentistry experience. Jay’s Expert advice may be part of the reason for his pearly white smile!
- Email marketing within your niche can help identify needs of your current and future clients. Gathering an email list can be easy to accomplish with a landing page call to action to sign up for your company newsletter or an ebook. These are just a couple basic ideas that are a cinch to start now.
- Appeal to PEOPLE. The element of value based marketing is another aspect which caters to the consumer feelings and echoes their heart of hearts beliefs.
- Customer Story and Lifespan is worth thoughtful planning. Furthermore after thought toward discovery of client story and place in the buying lifepspan, budgeting market endeavors focused on the mutual linterests and followers intended more toward purchase or investment your gives more return on investment. Putting more effort into marketing that which proves successful in alignment with shared values and ethics propels success.
- Company mission and its backbone of values should line up with your client. The idea is like funding missions to help victims of violence for appealing to those who abhor domestic abuse. It should support those who you want to resonate with your company. Another example is so promoting blood donations for those who need these blood product infusiins in order to live or have quality of life.
- Reviews with engaging content, SEO, keyword research and advertisement get traffic for every niche!
- Campaigning Coordination write a plan and do your best to stick to it. Take out tasks which are not time suckers. Triage your time.
- Learn the approach for each online platform and streamline with prioritization. Some companies will have better conversion of visitors to brand development on certain online areas. For Values, Facebook has more social attention and interactiopn. LinkedIn is for business networking, and members can streamline their profile to fit their interest and values, building relationships online with companies who hashtag similar interests. Food related industries may have better appeal to Pinterest since people love to look at pictures of food.
- Thankful spirit and your personal touch. Celebrate your strength and experience which you bring to the table. Remain Humble and kind while respecting your own brand in order to let it shine.
This article is dedicated to Elle Pierson for inviting Nurse Becca for Podcast on Nurse Consultant Network
You can listen in on a podcast with Elle at:
Networking and fellowship can unravel the overlapping terminology, which are braided in the fabric of our community leaving a wave soft and pure as the last princess in a tribe of peaceful bartering affiliates.
The value of affiliate marketing may escape the attention of new legal nurse consultants and attorneys, as well as newly developing niches in any line of business.